Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lets go to Idaho-ho-ho

Sunday March the 8th I called my Mom in Idaho. She told me that she had fallen and hit her head. Monday, Roxy & I were walking and she said maybe we should go see her. Next morning we were gone. We stayed for two weeks and had a very nice visit. I also got to see my two sisters Robin and Stephanie. Stephanie and her husband Danny signed up at their church to play Pinochle. They had not played in years and we volunteered to play a few hands to get them back in the groove. Stephanie shows up and after awhile it is apparent she has a cold. So lets sneeze into your hand, shuffle the cards and pass it around. Well SURPRISE! I got it. Thanks Sis.
We hit all the yard sales, had some great food (Prime Rib) and we learned about Redbox. We returned home Monday the 23rd. I have a honey doo list THIS BIG!
Our next trip is going to be for one month and begins at the end of May. See you then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. The pictures in Quartsize were beautiful. Roxanne did you make that bracelet?

Talk to you soon. Take care.
Love, Betty