Roswell New Mexico is famous for the alleged crash landing of a flying saucer in the desert nearby. The locals take advantage of the tourists and we seem to like it. Even the Wal-Mart is decorated with alien pictures. Inside the store is a complete store within the store dedicated to Roswell and alien souvenirs. After arriving in Roswell we took in a tour at the Roswell UFO Museum. VERY informative. We checked out several UFO stores in the area. We decided to spend the night in the parking lot of Wal-Mart in Roswell. I wanted to sleep on the roof of the camper in hopes that I might be abducted but Roxanne would have no part of it. Needless to say I bought the T-Shirt. After leaving Roswell we plan to take a few side trips off the main highway and check out the old Route 66.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Roswell New Mexico
Roswell New Mexico is famous for the alleged crash landing of a flying saucer in the desert nearby. The locals take advantage of the tourists and we seem to like it. Even the Wal-Mart is decorated with alien pictures. Inside the store is a complete store within the store dedicated to Roswell and alien souvenirs. After arriving in Roswell we took in a tour at the Roswell UFO Museum. VERY informative. We checked out several UFO stores in the area. We decided to spend the night in the parking lot of Wal-Mart in Roswell. I wanted to sleep on the roof of the camper in hopes that I might be abducted but Roxanne would have no part of it. Needless to say I bought the T-Shirt. After leaving Roswell we plan to take a few side trips off the main highway and check out the old Route 66.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment