Saturday, November 8, 2008

"Honey I'm Home"

Well we've done it. After leaving Las Vegas we made it as far as Tonopah Nevada. We spent the night in a free RV parking lot. The next morning we left headed toward Reno, Nevada. Of course we had to stop at Costco. We've been gone 2 1/2 months and before we left we cleaned anything out of the fridge that would go bad and had to restock. When we left, Diesel was $4.98 a gallon. During our absence fuel prices started dropping and The cheapest we came across was $3.16. I apologize but we have been home two weeks and I have posted the entire return trim this morning 11/8/08 from about 4:30 AM till 11:30 AM. I woke up early and decided to get it posted and over with. I told Roxanne that next time she gets the blog duty.
I have to say that being gone was something we always wanted to do but being back home isn't so bad. I suspect that we will sometime in the future start get the urge to "Get outta Dodge" but until then we have plenty to keep us occupied. A special thanks to Matthew, Philip and Michelle. We got home and found fresh tire marks on our road. After checking it out I find that they came over and cut down trees. Bucked them up, split the wood and stacked it in my wood shed. WOW! That was huge! We are now cleaning up in preparation for winter. Burning pine needles and doing stuff that needs doing. I hope you enjoyed our travels as much as we did. Please feel free to leave comments or forward emails to us at workerb@citlink.net
We will see you on our next trip.
John & Roxanne

No comments: