Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Helloooooo Is anybody here?

I am back sort of. Last post was in the summertime. We were at the coast crabbing when the cell phone rang and we were called home. Seems Roxanne's Dad could not stand and was diagnosed with blood clots in his legs and lungs. Things were not looking good. Lots of prayer and paperwork got Jim in a nursing home where he receives excellent care. Michelle our daughter is a nurse there and she sees to it Grandpa gets excellent care. Dementia set in and he is in a wheel chair all the time. Last minute preparations and we were able to leave for Quartzsite, AZ. We didn't know until the last minute if we would be able to leave. Anyway that sort of catches us up. I did paint the house. We had several visitors over the summer. I put solar panels on the 5Th wheel trailer. It's been raining for the last two days and is predicted to rain for a few more days. We are with friends and having a great time. Most of the pressing repairs have been made by most of the group. Soon there will be nothing to do but relax and invent stuff to do. That's when the fun really begins. Exploring, Geo caching, Metal detecting Gold Mine exploration kicking rocks in the desert. No pictures to share yet. I just wanted to get back on board and make an attempt to post on Blogger. More to come soon I promise.
Take care, John & Roxanne

No comments: