We left Eric and Vicki's yesterday and moved on to Flagstaff, Prescott, and stopped for the night at Meteor Crater RV Park. Space 26. Complete with 8 local channels 2 in Spanish. Free WiFi, beautiful shower facilities a whole hole in the ground created by a meteor. The hole isn't free but we got a $2.00 discount for staying at the RV park. I haven't decided if I want to pay to see a hole. What the heck I'm on vacation. We will leave sometime today and head for Cousin Krissy's home in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
We left Eric and Vicki's yesterday and moved on to Flagstaff, Prescott, and stopped for the night at Meteor Crater RV Park. Space 26. Complete with 8 local channels 2 in Spanish. Free WiFi, beautiful shower facilities a whole hole in the ground created by a meteor. The hole isn't free but we got a $2.00 discount for staying at the RV park. I haven't decided if I want to pay to see a hole. What the heck I'm on vacation. We will leave sometime today and head for Cousin Krissy's home in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment